Floato™ Photo balloons are designed to be personalized by customers, with photos of their choice. Floato™ Photo also allows retailers, decorators, and event planners the opportunity to quickly personalize balloons for their customer's specific needs.
Floato™ Photo balloons are available in 3 different sizes
- 7-inch (18 cm) - Airfill only - Mini Cute
- 11-inch (28 cm) - Airfill only - Maxi Cute
- 22-inch (56 cm) - Floato
www.Floato.com recommends the following 5 inkjet printers to get the best quality image on a Floato™ Photo balloon:
1. EPSON Workforce WF-7210
2. Epson Stylus Pro SP 1500W
3. Epson Epson Stylus Pro SP 3800/3880
4. Epson Stylus Pro SP 4900
5. Canon Pixma Pro 100
Since most people do not have the exact printers that are best suited for this product, retailers can invest in an inkjet printer and provide their customers with the option of having their personalized balloons printed on-site.
The cost of ink per balloon is to be estimated at around 50¢.
Floato™ Photo balloons have an inkjet receptive material coated on one side, which is what makes them print smoother without any tears or smudges.
How to use Floato™ Photo Balloons
- Download the free Floato™ app and easy-to-use software from their website.
- Change the settings on your printer to prevent paper abrasion and reduce ink drying time on your printer to "Short".
- Open the Floato™ app and drag your JPG photo into the display window or click "Pick an Image".
- Begin adjusting the image size and placement of the picture until it meets your needs. The app also lets you add a message to the top and/or the bottom of your picture. There are five different font options, and multiple sizes and colors to choose from. You can also add templates that offer different shapes and themes. Themes include hearts, flowers, Saint Patrick's Day, anniversaries, and so much more.
- Click "Print" in the green tab at the bottom right-hand corner, once editing and placement are complete.
- Once one side is finished printing, flip it over and place the balloon back in the printer with the arrows pointing downwards to print the opposite side.
- It is suggested that you print a blank sheet before using the Floato™ to make sure that your printer and ink are working properly.
- Balloons should be left in the paper carrier while printing, and gently peeled off once printing is complete.
- Let the Floato™ balloons dry– it is best to wait between 2 to 5 minutes before packing them for delivery.
Customers without an inkjet printer can purchase these balloons either from retailers or directly through the Floato™ website. It is important to note that Floato™ Balloons will not assume any responsibility or liability for damages caused by Inkjet printers, other than the ones that they list.
DO NOT use a laserjet printer, as they produce heat and will damage the balloon and the printer.
This product is made in the USA by Anagram International, under license from Magic International Limited.
The mini balloon size is only available through the worldwide distributor (Magic International Limited).
These Balloons are not available for purchase through Bargain Balloons, they can only be purchased through the distributor.
Click the image below to download the Floato Photo Balloon brochure.