Bubble Balloon Tips
- Inflate immediately after opening the package.
- Only use a latex balloon regulator to fill the balloons.
- Do not over or underinflate a bubble balloon.
- If using helium to inflate a Deco Bubble then use helium to inflate the balloon inside the Deco Bubble.
- If using air to inflate a Deco Bubble balloon then use air to inflate ALL the balloons.
- Do not use HI-FLOAT® products or Balloon Shine™ on Bubbles or the latex balloon inside the Bubble balloon.
- Bubbles are pop-resistant, but not pop-proof. They can withstand outside pressure changes, however, exposing them to extreme heat or sharp objects may cause them to burst.
- A 160Q latex balloon may be tied to the Bubble neck to secure it into a decor piece such as a column.