- Cut the balloon net to the desired size depending on the number of balloons.
- Fill the balloons in the net.
- Seal the net once it is filled. The net can be sealed, by weaving string between the holes to sew together.
- Make sure to leave a considerable amount of string at the side, so it can be pulled when it is time for the balloon release.
- Once the net is sealed, the sides can be taped to the ceiling. Optionally, if there are ceiling rods, handles, or structures– you can tie a string to each end of the net and then attach it to the ceiling.
- When it is time for the release, pull the string and watch the balloons drop!