How to Inflate a Latex Mousehead Balloon
- Stretch the mousehead latex balloon before inflating the balloon.
- Insert the nozzle tip and place your fingers between both ears when inflating. This will help the ears mold properly and inflate first.
- Once both ears are inflated, fill the rest of the balloon from the top down.
- You can also inflate the balloon as you would a standard latex balloon. The air/helium will naturally move into the ears once the face of the balloon reaches its capacity.
- Before inflating a mousehead latex balloon with helium, inflate the balloon with an air pump. This will stretch the ears and allow more space to inflate.
- A flex-tip nozzle is recommended for inflated latex balloons with helium.
- These balloons should not be inflated by mouth because the direction of inflation cannot be controlled.
Mickey Mouse Head #73592