The Q-BOOM® created by Qualatex is a device used to burst latex balloons with the touch of a button.
- The receiver is attached to the bottom of the balloon, by putting the neck of the balloon through the receiver's hole.
- The neck of the balloon is then secured to the receiver, by wrapping it around the connection point.
- Once attached, the transmitter (remote) is paired with the receiver.
- Click the button on the transmitter to release the blade at the bottom of the receiver, which will then pop the balloon.
- The blade retracts back into the device, making it safe to handle when not in use.
- If multiple balloons are being popped, each balloon only needs its own receiver.
- One transmitter will pop multiple balloons.
- The kit includes instructions, a transmitter, a receiver, a hexagonal tool, and 2 batteries (9V and CR2).
- There is also a cable attached to the receiver, which allows balloons to be hung from the ceiling.
See the links below for instructions on other methods for attaching the receiver to the balloon.