Anagram's Orbz™ balloons are made up of four foil panels and inflate into a round beach ball shape. Orbz™ balloons come in a variety of colors and themes.
Orbz™ pastel colors are popular for Easter, weddings, baby showers, gender reveal parties, bridal showers, birthdays, and countless other occasions.
Orbz™ Ornament Kits Include:
- One 20-inch (50cm) Orbz™ balloon
- A gold or silver paper kit for the cap
- One ribbon
It is strongly recommended to use a high-pressure latex regulator to inflate an Orbz™ balloon because a foil regulator will not fully inflate an Orbz™ balloon. If you inflate these balloons with a foil balloon regulator– the auto shut-off will stop inflating the Orbz™ before it reaches its shape. The auto-shut-off feature measures the pressure in the balloon and will turn off before the balloon is fully inflated to the correct size, making it will look like a leaf when it is supposed to look like a beach ball
As you inflate an Orbz™ balloon, it may sound as if the balloon is tearing– this is normal. The Orbz™ balloon is a four-panel balloon, while most foil balloons are two-panel balloons.
Orbz™ Inflation Instructions
- Locate the inflation point or valve opening (normally found in the tail of the balloon). A cut-out in the shape of a circle is normally where the inflation point is (see image below). The self-sealing valve may not begin at the exact hole cut out.
- Carefully slide the high-pressure latex inflator into the inflation valve. Be very careful not to tear or damage the tail of the balloon or valve. Make sure the inflator is inside the valve. Sometimes you may find the inflator is behind, in front, or beside the valve. In these cases, the balloon will not inflate.
- Hold the balloon in a straight line towards the inflator, and tilt the inflator to release the helium.
- Inflate the balloon slowly in order to avoid any damage to the balloon or to the self-sealing valve.
- The balloon will make a noise as if it is tearing. This is normal.
- Slowly inflate the balloon until all wrinkles along the seam have disappeared. The latex nozzle will not automatically shut off, so you must decide when the balloon is fully inflated.
- Remove the balloon from the inflator. The self sealing-valve will close itself, which will prevent gas from escaping.
- Tie the ribbon below the self-sealing valve in order to avoid damaging the valve.
©08.31.22JFollow Bargain Balloons on social media for information, updates, tips, DIY ideas, and much more!