A hula hoop wreath is a simple DIY project that anyone can create. It is a simple and elegant way to bring different dimensions to balloon decor. You can choose to partially or entirely cover the hula hoop to make an incredible visual focal point at any party by adding accent decor such as floral or air-filled micro-foils to your design.
- A hula hoop or stand
- Spray paint, paper streamers, recycled foil, or latex balloons
- Latex balloons
- Accent Decor
- Use the hula hoop as a wreath and spray paint it with the color of your choice and let it dry. You can also use paper streamers, recycled foil, or latex balloons to wrap around the hula hoop
- Create an organic balloon design by inflating balloons with air in various sizes and tying them into duplets. Avoid using too many big balloons.
- Use the balloon neck or a piece of string to tie the balloons onto the wreath. Place them as desired.
- Add optional accent decors such as greenery, jewels, and other air-filled micro-foils or accents.
- Hang the wreath/hula hoop from the ceiling or adjust the stand so it is secure.
Click to make this Safari-Themed Arch 2022