The majority of Bargain Balloons shipments to the US and Canada are shipped without requiring a signature. This means, in most cases, you will not need to sign for the parcel or be home at the time of delivery.
When an order ships NSR (No Signature Required), courier companies still reserve the right to ask for a signature, therefore, we cannot offer any guarantee the driver will leave the parcel. Courier companies do not typically leave parcels at commercial addresses without a signature.
We may add a Signature Required to high-value shipments or to addresses where there have been delivery issues in the past. All international shipments require a signature.
No Signature Required (NSR): By default, we ship most orders with No Signature Required. A driver may deliver your order without anyone being present. This option may not be available for all shipments or to all destinations. Some higher value shipments may ship signature required. International shipments outside the US and Canada cannot ship this way.
If You Require a Signature
UPS and FedEx charge an additional $6.00 fee when a signature is required. If you require a signature for your order, please make a request for a signature upon delivery in the section called 'Shipping Comments'.
The additional charge will be added to your order. UPS or FedEx drivers do not generally leave parcels at commercial addresses without a signature unless the driver feels the package will be safe. The following three options are available:
1. Indirect Signature Required (ISR): A driver may deliver your order in one of three ways:
- By obtaining a signature from someone at the delivery address.
- Acquiring a signature from a neighbor, building manager, or another person at a neighboring address.
- When possible, get authorization from you to release the package without anyone present.
2. Direct Signature Required (DSR): Someone at the delivery address can sign for the parcel. If no one is at the address, the courier service may re-attempt to deliver.
3. Adult Signature Required (ASR): A driver will obtain a signature from someone at the delivery address, who meets the age of majority in the destination country. Government-issued photo identification or other pieces of identification accepted by local authorities will be required. For Canadian deliveries, the recipient must be 19 years of age with a current government-issued photo ID.