The World Balloon Convention (WBC) was created in 2010, by the Pioneer Balloon Company (Qualatex). The WBC was created as an educational space for decorators, twisters, party store retailers, and newcomers who want a career in the balloon industry.
There are classes held to teach basic, intermediate, and advanced decorators/twisters fun new techniques and information. To enroll in classes, you must meet the different requirements for each level.
Instructors will be highly skilled CBAs, with a variety of different experiences working in the industry. Aside from the WBC being an educational two-day experience, there will be competitions, large events, and music performances.
- At the WBC you can become a Certified Balloon Artist (CBA). You must first meet the requirements to qualify and register to take the exam.
- There will be a vendor showcase where you can benefit from special product prices
- Product sales will take place. Attendees will benefit from the opened and unopened remaining products, from special events and the week's classes.
The WBC will:
- Expand your balloon techniques no matter what skill level.
- Teach you business and marketing ideas.
- Help to increase your business profit, by including add-ons to your balloon business.
- Enhance your confidence and drive for your balloon career.
- Elevate your professionalism and increase your chance of success.
Click here for more information.