Please do not rely on this information if there is a holiday during the time frame your parcel may be delivered. Each holiday can impact shipping times differently.
A business day is any day that the courier company operates for the chosen shipping method. The first day the order ships DO NOT count as a business day. One business day is next day service.
- FedEx, UPS ground, and express are open Monday to Friday. Saturday is only considered a business day when priority Saturday service is chosen. Otherwise, Saturday is not counted when calculating business days.
- USPS typically delivers shipments Monday to Saturday, so Saturday can be considered as a business day.
- Canada Post delivers parcels Monday to Friday.
Here are some examples:
If an order is shipped Monday with UPS, FedEx, or Canada Post:
- 1 Business Day: delivered on Tuesday
- 2 Business Days: delivered on Wednesday
- 3 Business Days: delivered on Thursday
- 4 Business Days: delivered on Friday
- 5 Business Days: delivered the following Monday (Since Saturday and Sunday are not business days).
Holiday and delivery delays can impact delivery times.Follow Bargain Balloons on social media for information, updates, tips, DIY ideas, and much more!