The Workstation™ Countertop Inflator allows a balloon to be inflated up to 6 ft away from the helium/nitrogen cylinder. Connect the 6 ft supply hose from the cylinder, to the back of the Workstation™ Countertop Inflator.
This unit comes in two models– the 60/40 Push Valve, and the Soft-Touch Push Valve. The workstation also comes with a separate foil balloon outlet, with an auto shut-off to fill any shape or size of foil balloons. The auto shut-off feature stops the foil balloon from being over-inflated.
When inflating a latex balloon manually, push down on the outlet until the balloon is at the desired size. If inflating a foil balloon, place the neck of the balloon onto the auto-fill foil outlet, and press downwards until the inflator automatically shuts off the helium flow.
Warning: Different models fill different balloons. Using a 60/40 helium/air mix impacts float times. Learn about 60/40 technique.
The Workstation Inflator Includes:
- 1 Latex Outlet (60/40 Helium/Air Push Valve or the Soft Touch Push Valve).
- 1 Auto-fill Foil Outlet.
- 1 Primary Regulator with 6 ft Supply Hose (operates from a helium or nitrogen cylinder, and snaps onto the back of the Workstation with a quick-disconnect fitting).
- 1 Pressure gauge (measures the amount of helium in the cylinder).
- 1 Ribbon cutter.
- 1 Disc Tyer Post (makes it easy to quickly tie balloons with discs while attaching ribbon).
Model 60/40 Push Valve Inflates:
Fill balloons with 60 percent helium and 40 percent air. Balloons can be filled with 100 percent helium, by covering the air intake holes on the nozzle.
- Quick Links or Link-O-Loons.
- Latex balloons from 11-inch to 36-inch.
- Bubble Balloons.
- Orbz Balloons.
- Foil balloons in all shapes and sizes.
Model Soft Touch Push Valve Inflates:
- Valved latex balloons (requires the use of an extension tip)
- Quick Links
- Geo Blossoms
- Geo Donuts
- Orbz Balloons
- 260Q, 321Q, 350Q, 646Q, 660Q (260Q balloons require the use of an extension tip)
- Latex balloons from 5-inch to 36-inch (5-inch requires the use of an extension tip)
- Bubble balloons
- Foil balloons in all shapes and sizes