At checkout, you have the option of choosing a discrepancy action (see the options below). This may be a good option, as it will speed up the packing process and delivery whenever there is a minor discrepancy with your order.
Our customer service agents always verify the following when making inventory adjustments:
- Discrepancy actions are only meant for minor issues. If a lot of product is missing, you will be contacted.
- If you only ordered two bags of latex balloons and one bag is not available to ship, you will be contacted even if you chose to substitute for a similar product or a refund.
- If you bought letter or number balloons and we do not have a balloon, a customer service agent will contact you.
- We make substitutions with similar products of similar value only. For example, we will not substitute an Easter balloon for a Mother's Day balloon.
- When in doubt, be assured you will always be contacted.
- If we expect more stock soon and we know the date you need your order by, we will hold your order and ship it when stock is available again.
Follow Bargain Balloons on social media for information, updates, tips, DIY ideas, and much more!