The Cube™ Inflator automatically inflates two latex balloons to the same size. The unit requires an air compressor, helium, or nitrogen cylinder to operate. Each unit comes with a detachable foot pedal, two sound reduction outlets, and two extension tips. The digital control panel allows you to set the inflation cycle by tenths of a second. The regulator allows for the consistency of balloon sizes, even as the pressure decreases in the cylinder. The Cube™ Inflator comes with a 6ft supply hose, to provide for a safe working environment.
Warnings: Do not use in wet conditions.
The Cube Inflator Includes:
– 2 Sound Reduction (SR) Outlets (hand-tight to allow for easy interchanging)
– 2 Extension Tips (for 5 inch and entertainer balloons)
– 1 Foot Pedal (allows control of inflation)
– 1 Power Cord
– 1 Primary Regulator with 6ft Supply Hose (maintains a consistent flow of gas)
Use to Inflate
- Quick Links or Link-O-Loons
- Geo Blossoms
- Geo Donuts
- 160Q, 260Q, 321Q, 350Q, 360Q, 646Q, 660Q (260Q balloons require the use of an extension tip)
- Latex Balloons from 5 inches to 36 inches (5 inch balloons require the use of an extension tip)