Even though there are thousands of balloon designs, it can still be challenging to find the perfect balloon sometimes. Vinyl stickers are the perfect solution to custom-make a message on a balloon for any event.
Vinyl stickers are durable, waterproof, and long-lasting and can be used to personalize foil, latex, and Bubble Balloons with custom designs. Vinyl stickers can be purchased online or at a craft store.
See the video link below is a method of securing a balloon in place. Although it can be difficult at times, you can save money by personalizing balloons yourself instead of having them custom printed.
Printing Vinyl Stickers
- To custom print vinyl stickers you will need an inkjet printer and vinyl printer paper. The Cricut printer cuts a hundred different materials from cardstock, vinyl, fabric, and many more, however, a regular inkjet printer will do just fine.
- Vinyl stickers can be applied to an inflated foil, latex, Bubble Balloon, or an uninflated foil balloon.
- Bubble Balloons and latex are not stretched enough to apply stickers when uninflated.
- Secure the balloon in place so that it does not move around when applying stickers to an inflated balloon.
- When the stickers are ready to be applied, strategically decide where to place them on the balloon.
- Once the stickers are placed onto the balloon, run your fingers over them to make sure it has adhered properly.
- Carefully remove the paper and make sure every letter has made its way onto the balloon.