How to Inflate a Geo Donut or a Geo Blossom Latex Balloon
- Hold the base of the balloon above the neck to prevent the neck from inflating. This can create an oddly-shaped Geo Blossom/Donut, causing the base to be larger than the petals.
- Hold onto the bottom three sections while inflating, so that the top petal inflates first.
- Slowly release your hold on each petal as you inflate the Geo Blossom to give a uniform shaped Geo Blossom.
- By placing a hand pump in the middle of a Geo Blossom or a Geo Donut while inflating will help the helium circulate evenly throughout each petal. This will make the hole larger and more defined so other balloons can be easily placed through the middle.
- To get the best results when inflating Geo balloons– fully inflate with air first and then deflate it. This will stretch the balloon out so it can be inflated even larger the second time.
- Geo Blossom and Geo Donut balloons should be tied as high up on the neck as possible to help maintain the shape.