Hi-Float is a thick substance that is similar to the texture of honey. Hi-Float may become too thick and lumpy, which will result in it being difficult to pump. If this occurs, Hi-Float can be redissolved in different ways.
- Remove the cap and heat Hi-Float up in the microwave for 30 seconds to 1 minute
- Remove the bottle from the microwave and stir with a utensil handle (ex. spoon, folk, etc)
- After stirring, put the bottle back in the microwave and heat up again (repeat this process several times)
- Stop the microwave and remove the bottle when the Hi-Float starts to foam
- Before using the Hi-Float, allow it to cool to normal room temperature
- Put marbles or pie stones in a cooking pot with water.
- Remove the cap from the Hi-Float bottle and put the bottle in the middle of the pot.
- Boil for about two hours, but do not boil for the water to dry out.
- Before using the Hi-Float, allow it to cool to normal room temperature.