If you got to point of entering your billing or shipping details, we may be able to retrieve your lost shopping cart. Please open a support ticket, otherwise, it is difficult to locate a lost shopping cart.
You may want to consider the following:
- To retrieve your shopping cart, make sure you are using the same computer and browser where you started your order. Your Cart ID is stored within your browser and is needed to retrieve your order.
- Shopping carts require your browser to save certain information– such as cookies, etc. on your computer. This connects with our server and retrieves your shopping cart. If you deleted your browser history, you may have also deleted your browser's ability to retrieve your shopping cart. Shopping carts are stored on our servers using a unique Cart ID for each cart.
- If you wrote down your Cart ID, please follow the instructions to retrieve your shopping cart.
- If you use a private browser such as Incognito in Chrome, or Private Window in Firefox, these browsers delete the history each time you close the browser. You will lose your shopping cart each time you close the browser. Write down your Cart ID number in order to retrieve your cart at a later time.
- Be sure to check you are on the correct domain. Shopping carts on our US domain and Canadian domain are separate. It is possible to move a cart from one domain to another. However, a cart you started on one domain, will not be retrieved on another without you transferring it. Please see the article I started my order on the wrong website (.com and .ca). How can I fix it?