Here are the safety guidelines when using a Cloudbuster balloon.
- Always use the correct equipment to inflate the balloon.
- Make sure your area is free of sharp objects before inflating the balloon.
- Do not over-inflate.
- Do not fill balloon with anything other than air or helium.
- Wear safety glasses when inflating the balloons (just in case the balloon pops).
- Do not fly balloons in extreme weather conditions.
- Fly balloons clear of anything that could pop the balloon (ex. a tree, pole, sign, building, etc).
- Do not fly balloons in restricted areas (ex. near airports).
- For additional safety restrictions or requirements, refer to Federal Aviation Regulation Part 101 (USA) or your countries regulations or laws for moored or unmanned balloons. Specifically in the USA, the law states if the balloon is larger than 6ft and breaks free from its tether, you must report it the nearest airport control centre.