A tulip twist is a simple technique using twisting balloons. As the name suggests, these twists resemble tulips. In large quantities and a various colors, tulip twists make beautiful bouquets.
How to Make a Tulip Twist
1. Inflate a 160Q or 260Q to create a 1-inch bubble.
2. Tie a knot and push the knot through the balloon until you can grab it with the other hand.
3. Take your finger out of the balloon while holding onto the knot with your other hand.
4. Twist where the knot and uninflated part meet until you feel the twist is secure.
5. Push the knot back inside the balloon and your tulip is complete.